The Latest 30 Posts
Check the Answer Vault by Sudhir Sharma on how to B-Awesome Designer, Entrepreneur, Personality.
The answer to your question is not there?
Not a problem! Ask your question now:
email@example.com (with subject ‘b-awesome’)
- Q: What inspires you?
- Q: How to present your work to an audience not familiar with it?
- Q: How to go ahead when in doubt?
- Q: How do you explain a creative concept to the client?
- Q: Just like in Design, negative space makes your design a balance to positive space , so does a person ‘s dark side or wierd personality makes them balanced?Do you think one should change or improve ?
- How to build a creative team?
- How to focus?
- Q: How do you create white space in mind? other than meditation?
- Q: Why is there a need to rebrand?
- Q: How to make a to-do list for life? :) And can there actually be one?
- Q: How to get out of procrastination?
- Q: What’s the best way to accept critics?
- Q: What to do when you have a creative block?
- Q: Is print design really ending and moving towards UI/UX?
- Q: How do we know what’s an achievable goal when planning the to-do list at work?
- Q: How to write good emails?
- Q: How to become a successful team leader and entrepreneur?
- Q: What should creative director do in the office and outside the office?